Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lunch-Time Rendezvous

Busy day at work today. It was one of those days when I needed to go out for lunch and get some fresh air, instead of staying inside, as usual.  What a difference it made.

I normally bring my lunch to work.  A boring (and pitifully small) Lean Cuisine. Today I needed something different.  Plus, we were out of coffee at the office.  Things could get ugly.

I figured going for a walk might help.  Did it ever!  I walked right over to McDonalds. LOL.

I ordered an iced coffee, chicken mcnuggets and a small fry combo. Guess what?  It did the trick.

I felt better almost immediately! LOL.  It was definitely way off my diet plan but I needed comfort food.  And, boy, did those fries give me comfort... LOL.

My joy moment today was my lunch-time rendezvous at Mickey D's. I was lovin' it!

Back on the diet track tomorrow.

Stay tuned.  :-)

No comments: