Monday, July 26, 2010

Woman at Work


"Ain't nobody gonna break my stride
Nobody's gonna slow me down
Oh, no, I've got to keep on moving..."

These lyrics, from the 80's group "Men at Work" jumped in my head today... it was just one of those days.

Ever run into someone who's in a bad mood or has a poor attitude and wants to make everyone feel that way?  Misery loves company... that's for sure. Came across someone like that today, actually a few of us did, as this person tried to bring down a whole room. I decided to shake it off.

Not today, buddy. No time for that. Gotta keep it moving!

I had too much to do and too little time.  My day was busy, crazy and hectic... and started much earlier than my nocturnal body was used to, LOL. I craved a nap and probably looked like it after awhile, LOL. But I accomplished a lot and didn't let anyone's negativity ruin my stride.

My joy moment today was shaking off the nonsense and getting down to business...

"Ain't nobody gonna break my stride
Nobody's gonna slow me down
Oh, no, I've got to keep on moving..."

"WOMAN at Work" today!  Big time  :-)

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl 

No comments: