Monday, July 5, 2010

Cheers to my Gran!


I had a sweet conversation with my grandmother today. She just turned 84-years-old!

She was telling me how much she enjoyed the presents and multiple cards I sent her. I even sent her a card from her cute, little Pomeranian, and lovable companion dog, "Munchie."  She really got a kick out of that one.

Although, I couldn't be with her, the next best thing was hearing her excitement as she gave me a detailed recap of her birthday weekend. She was truly elated over all the phone calls, presents, visits and activities celebrating her special day.

She told me it was one of her best birthdays and that she felt blessed and happy.

Hearing her say that, and knowing my fav little lady had a great day filled me up... and was definitely my joy moment for today.

Happy Birthday, Gran!  And many more!!  Love ya!

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

1 comment:

GodsFavDiva said...

You're such a sweetie! How wonderful that you included Grandmom's Pom in the celebration.

Happy Birthday to your Grandma and my fellow Cancerian!