Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Beep Beep!



In previous posts, I may have mentioned (whined) that I have a long commute to work.  I drive 40 miles to work, one-way. 80 miles, round trip.  400 miles a week. Crazzzy!

You better believe I pack a lunch for this trip. :-)

And if there is a hiccup or a traffic situation along the way (ha ha, this is L.A.!), it can be a two-hour tour... and not the kind you sign up for, LOL.

Not always fun, but I still feel very blessed to be employed during these crazy times.

I keep saying that I'm going to get books on tape or buy a mannequin and catch the car pool lane (Kidding! Not!) but I never get around to it. So I usually just blast some tunes and try to keep my sanity.


But sometimes I get lucky... traffic is smooth and I can make the drive in just under an hour... like this evening... whoo hoo!  Added bonus... it was a beautiful night, still warm out, and the sky had a soft glow as the sun began to set.  Yes, I'm getting a little poetic. But hello!  I did say I had a 40 mile drive. What else do I have to look at?! LOL!

But seriously speaking, it was a lovely night and it made for lovely drive home.

... And that beautiful, smooth drive was my joy moment for today :-)

Vroom Vroom!

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

No comments: