Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday Night Fever!


Saturday night!  Got a bit of the fever.  Saturday Night Fever!

Getting ready to go out and celebrate a good friend's birthday.

Birthday card... Check!  Gift... Check!  Coiffed hair... it's bouncing and behaving, baby!... Check!  The outfit... TBD... Ms. Girl is running a tad behind, LOL.

Hugs, laughter and good times, are on the way! Hopefully, there will be some hot tunes involved and I can kick up my heels and break out some Travolta moves. LOL.  It's been a while since Ms. Girl's hung out on a Saturday night.  Since I got the fever, might as well take it all the way!  Maybe a white shirt and polyester pants are in order. Bring on the disco ball! LOL.

The anticipation of celebrating my gal pal's b-day is my joy moment for today... and hopefully, doing a couple of cool moves under some bright lights :-)

Wishing us all a groovy night! :-)

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

No comments: