Friday, July 30, 2010

If Loving Them is Wrong...


On my way to work this morning, just before I was supposed to get off at my exit, I kept going... and took a last minute detour.  I got off at the next off-ramp and quickly hit up a nearby Whole Foods store.

It had been some time since I'd visited the popular, natural foods market. For some reason, I was craving a goody from their amazingly delicious baked goods section.  My item of choice... an orange cranberry muffin... and a croissant.  I know!  I went a little overboard! But it's been awhile, and the nearest Whole Foods is an entire exit away from my office. Something should be done about that, LOL.

After arriving at my office, I settled down at my desk to enjoy my special treat. Thank goodness there wasn't a video camera around to record me in all my glorious gluttony.  But if there was, it would've captured a very happy Ms. Girl!  Smiling from ear to ear, in baked goods heaven... accidentally, letting a few happy grunts (and crumbs!) escape every now and then. :-)

I always say, it's the little things!

It was a delightful way to start off my morning... and my decadent joy moment for today.

I vote that baked goods become a requirement for Friday mornings.

Who's with me?!!  LOL

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl
http://huntforhappy.blogspot.com/

No comments: