Thursday, July 8, 2010

Don't worry, be happy


One of those crazy days where a lot of little things put hiccups in my day. Sometimes, it's the little things that can make your day or break it down. At one point today, it was definitely starting to border on the latter.

So, I repeated a simple mantra that helps me to remember, to keep it light and keep it moving... "Don't sweat the small stuff."  Along with a few others sayings like, "This too shall pass" and "If He brings you to it, He will see you through it."

Yes, I had encountered several little aggravations today, but no one was sick or hurt. No major travesty had occurred. All the friends and loved ones were healthy and safe... and so was I.  'Nuff said.

I needed to shake it off and keep it moving.  And that's just what I did.

My joy moment today was not letting the little things ruin my day but instead, remembering all the big things that enrich me on a daily basis.

Yes, Ms. Girl may get a little corny at times, LOL. But hey, I am on a happy hunt. :-)

Each day counts. No time to waste one on silliness.  Life is short. :-)

The hunt continues...

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl
http://huntforhappy.blogspot.com/

No comments: