Saturday, July 3, 2010

Giddy Up!

This afternoon I took a trip to Norco, California. A horse community town nicknamed Horsetown, USA.  Great place for horseback riding.

We had perfect, sunny weather for the 5 mile, 90 minute, trail ride. Beautiful horses and a great scenic route were in store. So much fun! We rode up hills, down hills, through a river, and into a bamboo jungle. No kidding. We even saw a coyote! Thankfully, it was waaay in the distance... or Ms. girl would have been off and running, with or without her horse, LOL!

Speaking of, I had a lovely horse named Jack, that was gentle and mellow. Although, he quickly let me know (with a strong shake of his head) when I was holding the reigns too tight. Other than that, he was a masterful navigator of the steep hills and narrow trails. The few times he broke out into a fast trot were the best times... both scary and fun!

We had a great group, too. Lots of laughter, chatter and picture taking. Here a few shots from the day...
















My joy moment today was a fun, horseback riding adventure.

I'll be back, Jack! :-)

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl
http://huntforhappy.blogspot.com/

No comments: