Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Coolin'

Cool Tuesday!

Woke up in a good mood.  Actually found myself humming.  Sounds simple, but I'm not a morning person.  Groaning and moaning are usually the sounds I'm making, LOL.

Yes, I'm a big baby! I admit it. :-)

Pleasant drive to work, morning traffic was moving well. Should've been a news crew covering it, because I live in the land of Sig-Alerts. :-)

Made good headway on work projects.  Had productive meetings. Laughter and good times in my department... with delicious snacks thrown in the mix. Yum!

Good drive home.  Simple yet savory dinner.  Followed by a long, relaxed sigh.

Just one of those days where things ran smoothly.

Happy and grateful for days like these... it was my joy moment for today :-)

Hope everyone had a pleasant Tuesday!

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

2 comments:

Jodene said...

Hahaha, I'm also so not a morning person! I can totally relate.

Happy Tuesday, which is already my Wednesdays ... so woo hoo Wednesday!

MS. GIRL said...

Happy Day to you!