Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New Place, New Face


First day at the new gig. Felt like the first day of school, LOL. Except, I don't remember all the teachers giving us a warm greeting :-)

My new co-workers and execs made me feel very welcome.

It was a full day of meetings, meet and greets and information overload. More to come, for sure!

My joy moment today was starting a creative, new gig working in show development.

Hopefully, it will be as fun as it sounds. The hectic and crazy parts are a given, LOL.

But it's all good and comes with the territory.

Looking forward it!  ... And to sharing more with ya.

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl
http://huntforhappy.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like alot of fun. Congratulations Again:)

GodsFavDiva said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to read all about it! I'm sure that you'll do very, very well!

Onward and upward, Ms. Girl!