Thursday, July 22, 2010

Adrenalin Rules!


Thankful Thursday!

Update from yesterday...  hard work paid off.  Meetings today went well.  Execs were pleased.

Oh, the power of adrenalin... and caffeine!   Was headed to a big meeting with big execs.  Two minutes before I'm supposed to attend the meeting, a massive headache comes on. Couldn't believe it!  The. Worse.  Timing.  Especially, since I had to do a presentation. "Houston, we have a problem!"

But the show must go on.  I downed some diet coke, then adrenalin kicked in... big time!

I shook it off and did well!  Without anyone realizing there was a vice-grip squeezing the life out of my head, LOL.

Joy moment for today... getting through two, that's right, TWO, intense meetings... with ONE intense headache.

Ms. Girl gets it done!  Under pressure... literally!

Another big day tomorrow. Looking for a diamond in the rough. Details to come!

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl


No comments: