Thursday, September 2, 2010

Whistle Blowing Time!

Hard day. Exhausting. Feels like I didn't take a breath all day. Tired, pooped and feening for a much needed joy moment. Don't get me wrong, work is cool and I'm happy to have it, but it was just one of those days....

Didn't leave the office at all today. Only daylight I saw was in the a.m. on the way to the office.

No real lunch break. I don't even remember eating. Only reason I know that I did, is because I can see the tattered remains of the discarded carton. :-)

Lot of solitary work today, not much human interaction. Although, I made up for it, chatting it up during a ton of phone conversations.

Yep, it was one of those busy, crazy days. At least, it was productive... better be, right?! LOL.

My joy moment today is happening right now! Work done. Day over. Time to pack up and head home.

Oh, yeah! It's whistle blowing time. (Insert big smile here, LOL)

Stay tuned :-)
Ms. Girl

1 comment:

Jodene said...

Sounds hectic and I hope you have the least possible amount of things to do on the weekend so you can just relax and enjoy.