Monday, September 13, 2010

"Wake up and Live"-A Snappy Tune to Get You on The Move

Wake up and Live!

Monday mornings... always a little slow getting started from the weekend.

I listened to a little musical diddy today that helped rouse me out of slumber and get me moving and grooving... well, maybe not the grooving part (way too early for Ms. Girl, lol) but the moving part for sure.

The song has the same title as my blog, so I'm a little partial to it. It's an oldie I came across awhile back by a man named, Floyd Dixon. Kind of a jazzy-bluesy little tune with lyrics prodding us to Wake Up and Live... 'cause we're not here forever!

Of course, when Mr. Dixon belts it out it sounds much better than that, LOL.

Here's a little sample from Pandora radio. Click on the following link and play the sample for #11.

Floyd Dixon-"Wake Up and Live" - CLICK HERE!

My joy moment today was listening to a jazzy tune that put some pep in my step and a little glide in my stride.

If you have a favorite tune that always puts you in a good mood... please share the song title with us. Spread the joy! Thanks.

Have a good one, friends!

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

No comments: