Thursday, September 9, 2010

Reality Check


One of my fav, guilty pleasure programs is coming to the end of the season. The reality game show,"Big Brother" (Okay, don't judge, lol.)

Only one episode is left until the grand finale. I've been hooked this season, by many of the crazy and comical characters on the show. Even when it's a train wreck, I can't look away.  LOL.

It started almost three months ago, with 13 people living together in a house, secluded from the outside world. Now, only three people are left, each intent on exiting with the half -a-million dollar prize.

The final hurdle... evicted house-guests will cast their votes, for the last two people standing, determining the ultimate winner. Until then, crazy game play and creative conniving will continue... big time!

I know, I know. I did say it was my guilty pleasure.  I'm guilty, already! LOL.

My joy moment today was laughing out loud, at the hilarious one-liners and antics of the remaining house-guests. Such a great stress reliever!  Just what I needed. :-)

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

No comments: