Sunday, September 12, 2010

SALT... and not the kind for seasoning!


Today I saw the movie, "Salt" with Angelina Jolie. I love watching an action movie with a tough, driven, butt-kicking female lead. Jolie plays all that and more as CIA agent, Evelyn Salt. Don't worry, no spoilers here! I'll let you see it for yourself, if you're interested.  

All I will say is, Jolie's character, Salt, is like Tom Cruise in "Mission Impossible" or Jason Bourne in "Bourne Identity". Her amazing, unbelievable, eye-popping stunts will keep you glued and guessing what she'll do next. Most of it is wild, to say the least. FYI... the movie has some violent scenes, so be warned, if you dare.

But if you're up for a fast-paced action movie with a cool female lead, kicking major tushy, then check out, "Salt".

I know one thing, the ladies loved it! LOL. As I confirmed, chatting with several strangers in the powder room who'd also just viewed the movie. They (we) were all hyped-up and excited, recanting some of Jolie's wild scenes and stunts. You see guys... us ladies do enjoy more than just chick flicks! LOL. Sometimes :-)

My joy moment today was enjoying a good movie, starring one bad mamasita!

Go, Girl Power!  LOL.

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

No comments: