Monday, September 20, 2010

Lovin' the Tunnel Light


Have you ever worked on something for awhile and couldn't see a flicker of light at the end of the tunnel? Okay, that's a tad dramatic. Key word, "tad".

That's been me recently. I've been working on putting together a project for some time now. Been a little crazy. Been a little (lotta) stressful. 

I'm used to challenging projects but this one seemed to be taking a little longer and entailed a little more (lotta) extra time.

Then today, all of a sudden, during an impromptu meeting I received some unexpected news.

Interestingly enough, it started out as a run of the mill Monday. I was geared up for a busy day, had set up a game plan and was ready to dig in. Then, shortly after discussing my project in the meeting, praises were given, my project was approved and there was even a little applause at the end. Okay, did that just happen? I thought. Oh yes, it did! LOL. It was that fabulous tunnel light poking through. 

It was a good day and what made it extra fab, was that the timing was so unexpected. Yet, right on time! 

My joy moment today was finding out all my hard work paid off, big time, and it was much appreciated. That's a good feeling... and it makes pulling all those hairs out of my head a little (lotta) easier to deal with. LOL.

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl 

No comments: