Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Thrill of the Hunt


Part of my job is finding interesting people for various television projects.

Sometimes it's a simple process, but most times, it's like searching for a needle in a haystack.

Even with all the resources and technology that are available today, it's still a very arduous task.

Luckily, I like the hunt.

Don't get me wrong, it's intense. Very. It involves extensive and creative research, utilizing unique resources, and making new and unusual contacts. All of that, is after I become consumed with the project and a pseudo expert in a very short period of time. It's stressful, to the say the least.

But there's something about enduring all of that craziness and intense searching, and finally finding exactly what I need... that I love!  I enjoy the thrill of the hunt... and when it's an absolute perfect fit, it's like Christmas!

No pain, no gain right?!  LOL.

My joy moment today was my excitement over the great leads I'm finding for my current proeject.  Things are percolating, as I like to say.

I'm on the hunt. I'm getting close. And it feels good!  :-)

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

No comments: