Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuning In...


Fall is here... already!

Although, it's a reminder of how fast the year has gone by... it's also show-time! Fall TV line-up. Yay!

If you haven't realized this already, I'm a total TV junkie.  I have to be, I work in the biz. Who am I fooling, I was a born a TV baby.

I remember being up late at night watching TV with my Mom when I was just a wee little girl. The habit stuck. Blame her, LOL.

I love all types of shows...  reality, game show, drama, comedy... I don't discriminate.  So, I'm excited that my fav shows are back. Plus, there are some interesting new debuts that I want to check out. My DVR and I will be working over-time.

Tonight, I caught a usual goodie, NBC's "The Biggest Loser." They've added some great changes and have amazing personal stories, as usual. Watching it inspired me to stop being such a couch potato and get moving.  Perhaps, I'll jog in place while I watch the show... because chowing down while viewing it just feels wrong. LOL. Kidding, people!

My joy moment today was the return of some of my fav shows... and it's just Tuesday. Many more to come this week. I'll try to pace myself.

Signed... bleary eyed but happy.

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

No comments: