Tuesday, September 28, 2010

MY Tunes


ITunes. MyTunes. 

One of my favorite things about my IPhone is how easy it is to add new music.  Love it!

They have an endless collection of songs and they make it very easy to get them. Ofcourse! Those Apple people are no dummies, LOL. I can easily surf through classic oldies and hot newbies and listen to them by just the tap of a finger. I know I sound like a commercial, LOL, but they make it super convenient and super fun.  

A few more taps of the finger and I can add an array of music to my phone that spans several different genres, in just a few minutes. Thankfully, many are just 99 cents, so I don't feel so bad for having happy, snappy, tappy fingers. LOL.

My joy moment today was putting on my headphones, sitting back, relaxing and enjoying several of my fav tunes, back to back to back.  

Plus I love singing along, although the neighbor's dog seems to have a problem with it. LOL.

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl 

No comments: