Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Quote A Day...


What's in a word? Sometimes everything. Especially, when they're strung together to form a great quote that sparks emotion or inspiration.

At times, I find that a few motivating messages, words of wisdom, or fun phrases can give you just the spark, springboard or smile that you may need.

I'm frequently on the hunt for good quotes and love coming across ones with inspiring messages that stay with me. Below are a few favs I wanted to share...

"The best things in life aren't things."


"Never live in the past but always learn from it." 


"Challenges can be stepping stones or stumbling blocks. It's just a matter of how you view them."


"Don't put a question mark where God put a period."


"Don't wait for people to be friendly, show them how."


"Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere."


"The best way to make your dreams come true is to Wake Up!"


"The only time you run out of chances, is when you stop taking them." 



My joy moment today was enjoying some great quotes that started me off in a upbeat and positive mood. Kudos, to the unknown authors!

Hope these quotes do the same for you. I think they will... but don't quote me.  LOL. I couldn't resist!

Remember... "A quote a day, can keep the stress at bay."   That one's from yours truly  :-)

Take care, friends!

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

No comments: