Monday, September 6, 2010

"Labor" of Love


Instead of taking a weekend getaway, as planned, I actually stayed home for my "staycation". Not so bad, I managed to get in a few activities and a little rest, too.

Today I took part in some "shopping labor." I haven't had any retail action for awhile. I've been very good. Darn Labor Day sales! Every-time I try and get out, they pull me back in, LOL.

Red tags everywhere. Prices slashed. Sale signs at every turn. What's Ms. Girl to do? I can only resist so much temptation. Have to admit, it wasn't a bad way to wrap up a three day weekend. :-)

My joy moment today was catching some great Labor Day sales, picking up a few, cute items and reveling in the last day of my stay-cation. Back to biz, tomorrow!

Hope everyone had pleasant holiday!

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

No comments: