Friday, February 5, 2010

Action!

Tonight I attended "Wordplay",  a play where the performers share unique stories from their lives while a DJ adds songs and sound effects throughout their act.  It was different and fun.

Hearing the true stories of the performer's lives intertwined with humor, heart, sarcasm and song, was both entertaining and engaging.

I invited my friend, a former comedian, to come along.  Sometime during the show, she leaned over and told me she was glad that I suggested this event.  I smiled to myself because I had a feeling she would enjoy it. We both had a good time and afterwards, shared reviews of the show and ways we would have done it.  No surprise, of course, from two producer gals. LOL.

My "joy moment" tonight was hanging out with a friend, sharing some laughs and experiencing something new.  I'd say that's a pretty good Friday night.

Stay tuned. :-)

No comments: