Saturday, February 20, 2010

Note-worthy Day

I received a late Valentine's Day card today from a good friend.

Inside, my friend wrote the nicest note encouraging me to make my writing dreams a reality. It's something we've discussed in the past and he was sending me a friendly (and humorous) note to remind me.

It was so thoughtful and sweet.   There is nothing like a good friend.   Friends who do thoughtful things to let you know they're thinking of you. Friends who are encouraging and supportive.  Friends who are there for you just because they care.

The note made my day and made me take extra notice of our great friendship.

I sent him an email letting him know how much I appreciated his note and him.  Yes, we had a letter love-fest.  I'd say it was a pretty note-worthy day.

Stay tuned :-)

No comments: