Sunday, February 21, 2010

Coming up...

My joy journey continues as we move into a new month. So far, so good. I've definitely been socializing more, have taken in several new events and have noticed my mood has been more upbeat.  I think I might be on to something, My dear Watson.

I just finished setting up a few after work events for this week. It looks like it will be a busy one.

I'm attending a play with one buddy, going to a birthday celebration for another one and checking out a gospel brunch with another friend on the weekend.  Not to mention a few work-out classes and a voice-over session are scheduled for this week, as well.  Whew, just writing it all down has tired me out. 

I don't usually have this many events during the week, but I'm looking forward to getting together with friends I haven't seen in a long time and enjoying fun activities with them.

I will definitely pace myself, because passing out during my "hunt for happy" does nothing for the cause. LOL.

Just kidding!  I'm excited and ready for what's ahead.

Stay tuned. :-)

No comments: