Thursday, February 11, 2010

Anticipation

I had my second voice over class today.  It was pretty intense.  My teacher is hard core and no nonsense.  I love it.

She threw a lot at me today.  It's intimidating but I'm looking forward to learning more and getting better.

It's funny, I get all giddy when I get to the studio.  Coming from a television production background, you would assume this type of environment would be old hat to me. But this is completely different territory, I'm not behind the scenes.  I'm the subject now, doing something completely new, learning a different area of the biz. There's something both nerve racking and exhilarating about the whole thing.

Joy for me today was walking through the studio door, stepping in front of the microphone, experiencing  nerves and anticipation as I started my lesson.

Testing... Testing...   LOL.

Stay tuned.  :-)

No comments: