Monday, February 22, 2010

Mid-Day Massage!

It was a beautiful day today so I decided to go for a walk during my lunch hour. Something I rarely do.  I ended up stopping by a place that offered reflexology services and decided to treat myself to a 30 minute neck and back massage.  What a treat it was!  My masseuse, Hu, was amazing and had the hands of a god.  

It was very different from other massages I've had. I didn't have to change out my clothes and it wasn't done on a long massage table.   I actually just sat in a backless chair and Hu went to work.  It was the best thing that's happened during lunch, since the time our office received an afternoon delivery of cupcakes.  

Who knew that a good massage could change your whole attitude. Going in, I had a case of the Monday blues, which is why I decided to go out and get some fresh air.  At the end of the massage, I had some pep in my step and glide in my stride.  I walked back to work with a smile on my face and remained relaxed the rest of the afternoon. My mid-day massage was Mmmm, Mmmm good.  They can keep the cupcakes. LOL.

Stay Tuned :-)

No comments: