Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Idol Time

Joy moment began when I arrived home after a long day, quickly changed into my PJ's, got into bed and started watching American Idol. It's the little things, people.

It was girl's night, as 12 young ladies sang their heart out for a chance to move a little closer to stardom. This year, AI has an eclectic group of talented women with amazing voices. I enjoyed listening to the array of unique styles and performances.

One of my favorite parts of the show is watching the background packages on the young hopefuls.   I'm a sucker for a touching story. Learning what they've each been through and how much this experience means to them will have you rooting for every one of them.

My joy tonight was watching my guilty pleasure and cheering on my favorites in the lineup... all from the comfort of my soft and warm bed.

Choice seating, indeed!

Stay tuned :-)

No comments: