Sunday, January 31, 2010

11 Months and Counting!

This last day of January, I took a moment to recap some of the things I've accomplished so far.
I started a new job. These are tough times in our economy and so many are unemployed, including people I know. The fact that I was able to get a job is an amazing blessing. I feel very grateful.

I signed up for voice-over classes.  They begin next week.  It's something I've been wanting to try for many years now.  I'm looking forward to learning something new and fun.

I'm socializing more and enjoying it. I've been to several great events with good friends and I'm looking forward to many more planned outings in the coming months.

Although I was supposed to start exercising the beginning of this month, a few days ago I managed to finally drag myself to the gym... and live!  I'm looking forward to getting healthier and back in shape.

It feels good to embark on a few personal goals I set for myself this year.  I'm not sure why, but 2010 feels different to me. I feel the need to accomplish many things this year... and my list is pretty long. Hopefully, I  will achieve most of it.   I'm definitely going to give it my best shot.  1 down... 11 to go!

Stay tuned. :-)

No comments: