Thursday, January 21, 2010

In Sync

Today a conversation with a friend named Joyce was my joy moment.    
How appropriate. :-)

I was at work and literally about to call her to to see if she wanted to check out a concert the next day, when she contacted me. What's funny is that we've been trying to get together for the last nine months but it's never worked out. Making it even more complicated, we never actually spoke to one another.

You know how it is these days, all our correspondence was through texts, emails and a mean game of telephone tag. Yet, today, at the same moment I was getting ready to call her, she was calling me... to invite me out the next day, too.

Shortly into our call, we then discovered that due to recent events, we were now located only ten minutes away from each other!  We laughed at the oddness of it all and finally set a time to meet.
Oh, Joy!  LOL.

Stay tuned :-)

No comments: