Saturday, January 23, 2010

TGIF!

My Friday joy moment was spent socializing with old and new friends. We attended a mixer/music event that featured an amazing up an coming songstress.  Her passion and bold sound resonated with everyone present. Ms. N'Dambi is one to watch.

The people watching at the establishment was great, too.  It  was a pretty eclectic hollywood group.  I think Angelinos were happy the weeklong rain had ended and were excited to get out...  colorful and uniquely attired people were mingling at every turn.

Funny... just before I left for the event... a small part of me heard my couch and fav TV shows calling my name, LOL.  Ah, routines... hard to break.  But it's a New Year, baby!  Time for something new.

Good chats, great music and lots of laughs!   A good time was had... so good, I neglected to make my blog entry at the end of the late night.   Ms. Girl will do better!

Hope you had a pleasant one!

Stay tuned. :-)

No comments: