Sunday, December 26, 2010

Winter Wonderland


Had a bit of snow today in N.C., only about 2-5 inches. Not nearly as much as the other eastern states.  Yet, it was still nice. 



Yes, snow can be a hassle when it comes to shoveling and traveling but it's so pretty to look at. Especially, when it first falls and everything looks like a beautiful white wonderland. I think it looks particularly enchanting in the trees.


Living in Cali, it's been a long time since I've seen snow. So I was like a kid again when I woke up this morning and saw that everything was blanketed in the beautiful white stuff. I know I'm an adult, but I couldn't resist playing in it, taking a bunch of pics, throwing a few snowballs, and even dared to do a snow angel. My mother dared and I took her up on it, LOL!  As of now, the incriminating pics are still in her possession. LOL. 


My joy moment today was being a kid again, enjoying the snow and appreciating my own private winter wonderland.  

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl 

No comments: