Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday Spirit


Just a few short weeks until Christmas. Three weeks. 19 days.

When you're a kid, it feels like it takes forever before Christmas arrives. When you're an adult, December seems to fly by in a blur.

I'm trying to get a little organized this year, slow down the hectic pace and enjoy the time leading up to the holidays.

I'm also trying to plan ahead. Last year I waited too late and found myself shopping on Christmas eve... not fun. There's no holiday spirit to be found waiting on extremely long lines in a disheveled store. Take my word for it.

This year, I plan to get an early start and enjoy the holiday season. There won't be much fanfare, I'm keeping it simple due to the crazy economy. My goal is to get into the true spirit of the season and each of the days leading up to it, by gathering with friends and family.

My joy moment today is gearing up for a little holiday planning and a lot of holiday cheer.

Happy Holidays, Friends.

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

No comments: