Saturday, December 18, 2010

Holiday Cheer


Last weekend before Christmas.  As I ran my errands today, the mood in the air seemed more cheerful. Throughout the day, everywhere I went, people were wishing each other a happy holiday. Strangers, passerby's, and familiar faces, coming in or going out of establishments were extra friendly. People were dropping off gifts, holiday cards, or just stopping by to say, "hello." Everyone was upbeat... even on a very rainy afternoon. It was actually pouring here in L.A.!

It was nice to see so many people in the spirit. Even at very busy establishments, like the bank, the grocery store, and my hair salon... which was knee deep in waiting ladies. Yet everyone there was laughing and having a great time. The salon owner even had a little party for her customers with plenty of food and desserts available for those waiting. Smart lady! :-)

All that holiday cheer lasted throughout my busy day and it was my joy moment for today.

Cheers to all!

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl 

No comments: