Saturday, December 11, 2010

Warding off the Bug


Under the weather today... for most of the day.  I think I may be coming down with a cold. Boo. Hiss.

Trying my best to bob and weave and avoid it.  Because being sick is not fun.  So I loaded up on the meds and fluids and hit the bed... on a sunny afternoon.  It was 80 degrees today in Cali!  Felt like I was being tortured in more ways than one, LOL.

But it seems like my efforts might be working.  I'm not feeling as bad as I was this morning. We'll see.

That small glimmer of hope that I may be winning my cold war is my little joy moment for today. :-) Crossing my fingers!  LOL

Take care, friends!

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

2 comments:

Jodene said...

You kick that cold's butt!! I hope it stays away. I've had a nasty cough for a few days now and it's not fun at all ;-)

Big hugs!

MS. GIRL said...

Thanks very much, Jodene!! Hope you feel better, too!!

Hugs back at ya, Lady!