Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Cook... in training


Out and about today running errands, food shopping and getting all the supplies needed to start a full day of cooking on Christmas eve.

My wonderful grandmother has promised to show me how to make many of her favorite dishes. This is big! She doesn't give up that information easily. But, hey, I am her firstborn grandkid. I got dibs! So, I'm very excited about learning some of her popular, mouth watering (and secret!) recipes. Perhaps, I can go from being known as the Microwave Queen to the Culinary Queen. LOL! Joking...  slightly, LOL.

My joy moment today was preparing a menu with my gram (actually she prepared, I listened intently) and the anticipation of spending great quality time with her and learning a few of her culinary secrets, too.

I'll let you know if I can pull it off. Wish me luck!

Stay Tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

No comments: