Friday, December 17, 2010

Prep Time


Finished up at work. Clocked out. Done until the New Year. Whoo-hoo!

Next up, prepping to visit the fam for the holidays. I'm looking forward to spending time with fam and friends...  and some home cooking, too! LOL.

I have lots to do and little time to do it.  Still can't believe we only have a week left until Christmas. Where does the time go?

Anticipation of my holiday visit with the fam was my joy moment for today.

Hope you had a pleasant day, friends!

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

2 comments:

Jodene said...

Yay, you're on holiday ... a very well deserved one!
I can't wait to hear about the family and friend time. Now hurry up and get ready for Christmas ;-)

MS. GIRL said...

Yes, finally! Couldn't come a moment too soon! LOL. Thanks very much for the note, Ms. J. Will do! Stay tuned :-)