Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Joy Ride Nears 1 Year!


I can’t believe it! Only 14 days until the one-year mark for my joy journey.

What began as a resolution going into 2010 has actually lasted throughout the entire year. I wasn’t sure if I could do it since my resolutions tend to fall by the wayside shortly after the new year... especially the weight-loss related ones, LOL. But I'm so glad I did it! I'm kind of proud of myself that I was able to make the commitment and stick with it. Taking the time to appreciate, reflect and document my joy moment each and every day has been surprisingly and amazingly fulfilling. 

As we all know, time passes quickly. Days, weeks, and months can fly by in a blur. By making myself slow down, take notice, and acknowledge one moment of joy daily (no matter how small!) I've learned more about myself, others, life situations and ultimately, to appreciate the gift of each day, no matter what it brings. It has been an interesting journey that has led to unexpected lessons, blessings and more than a few revelations.

Another great part of this adventure... having the honor of sharing my personal journey with you, my blog friends. I hope you've enjoyed the ride, as well.

My joy moment today was the rewarding feeling I have as I come close to accomplishing the one year goal of my joy journey.  

Will there be a year, two? Answers to come.  

In the meantime... thanks very much for riding along! 

Stay Tuned :-)

Ms. Girl 

1 comment:

Jodene said...

Oooh, I must admit that I have been waiting in anticipation to see if you are going to go a second round ... you know I would be smiling if you did ;-)

Wishing you a very happy new year my blogging friend. I know what it takes to blog daily but also understand the joy of it. Either way, it's no small feat and you can be so proud of yourself. Well done you ... hope I get to stay tuned ;-)