Sunday, November 21, 2010

Movie Marathon!


Previously, I've mentioned that one of my fav activities is watching movies. I love to get lost in a good film that has intrigue, drama, adventure, and every now and then, a little romance thrown in for good measure.  I am a girl, LOL.

So today I took my favorite past time to the limit. I watched 4 movies back to back! Two dramas, a romantic comedy and an adventure flick. It was movie overload... and I loved it!  Of course, I had several intermissions and stopped down for refreshments but for the most part, I was in the zone. The Movie Zone. All from the comfort of my living room couch, LOL.

Yes, it was a lot, even for a self-proclaimed movie buff. But every now and then, it's nice to indulge in one of your fav activities. 

My movie marathon was a great escape and a relaxing way to spend the afternoon.  And it was my joy moment (hours! LOL) for today. 

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

1 comment:

Jodene said...

That is so awesome, I also love days like that. I wanna know what movies you watched ...