Friday, November 5, 2010

Helping Hands


My Friday got off to a rough start. On my way to work, had to make a quick stop. Turned out to be longer than I thought. Car trouble.

The only thing I know about cars is where the gas tank is... and sometimes I still pull up on the wrong side of car, LOL.

To my surprise, not one or two, but three different strangers stopped to help. We can say what we want but there are a lot of good people in the world.  One passerby came by to assist and then two officers stopped to help and held up traffic while the other person pushed my car to safety.

I promise I wasn't playing the damsel in distress role. Quite the opposite!  I was just a stressed out dame, LOL.  And probably looked the part, at that point. :-)

Soon enough, my car was back up and running and I was on the road again.  I thanked each of them kindly. Grateful for their assistance.

My joy moment today was the wonderful kindness and helping hands of strangers.  Much obliged.

I think chivalry's making a comeback, LOL!

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

No comments: