Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Loving Story Time!


Found a great new way to make my long commute (47 miles!) seem less long.

Books on tape.

At first, I was a little reluctant because I love books... the feel and the smell of them. I didn't know what to expect and felt like I was being disloyal to the real thing. Ms. Girl is pretty old school. Can you tell? LOL.

When I first put the book's CD in the disc player it felt a little weird hearing someone read to me. The last time that happened I was five, LOL. But that feeling left quickly.

I enjoyed listening to a great story that piqued and sustained my interest. And before I realized it, I was pulling up to my destination... oblivious to (and much less annoyed by) the traffic and long distance. Lovin' that!

My joy moment today was story time! Formerly known as my drive time. What a wonderful distraction. I'm diggin' it!

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

No comments: