Monday, November 15, 2010

Feed the Crave!


I said I wouldn't do it again.  But that was before.

Before I realized my to-do list was a page long.

Before I had to make it to a last minute appointment... on time.

Before I fought crazy traffic on my way home.

Before I almost ran out of gas.

So I did it.  Even though I told myself I wouldn't.

I quickly pulled into the lot. Made my way up to the box. Then rolled down my car window just in time to hear.... "Welcome to McDonald's, make I take your order?"

Cheeseburger and fries, please!  I exhaled.  It may not have been right... but I felt soo much better! LOL.

Sometimes you just have to feed the craving.

What do you crave? Chocolate, ice cream, glass of vino?!  Every now and then you have to indulge your craving and give yourself a happy moment. Responsibly, of course. Which I learned on my last fry overload. :-)

Feeding my craving was my joy moment for today.

Okay, that's the last time. For real, this time, LOL. At least for awhile.

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

No comments: