Sunday, November 14, 2010

Jazzy Brunch


A friend and I had a long scheduled play date today. I'd been looking forward to seeing her and checking out a popular brunch place we'd both heard about.


I.Cugini. An Italian restaurant located near Santa Monica beach. Fun place.

They had endless food and mimosas. Indoor and outdoor patio seating. Ocean views and an extremely pleasant and attentive waitstaff. They also had a live band playing snappy jazz tunes, hosted by the local jazz station.


You could tell everyone was having a good time. There were lots of smiles, laughter and loud chatter from just about every table. Our party of two was pretty lively, as well, LOL. The hype was right, it was a nice way to spend a sunny afternoon.

My joy moment today was my jazzy Sunday brunch. Good friend, good food, good music, good times!

Hope you had a pleasant one.

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

No comments: