Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day of Thanks!



No matter how big. No matter how small. It was a day to count our blessings, whatever they are...

Whether it was giving thanks for being with family and friends.

Thankful for a good meal or a roof over our head.

Thankful for getting to our destinations safe and sound.

Thankful for long distance phone calls from loved ones.

Thankful for being thought about or just thankful for our memories.

Thankful for being able to help another person or thankful for someone's generosity to us.

It was a day of gratitude.

I wasn't with my family today but I was thankful for the phone conversations with them. Thankful for the numerous texts and thoughtful notes from friends. Thankful for turkey, fixings and dessert. Thankful for spending part of the day in my P.J.'s. :-)

Thankful for this day... and each and every one.

My day-long attitude of gratitude was my joy moment today.

Hope everyone had a safe and pleasant holiday!

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

No comments: