Monday, October 4, 2010

Get Inspired!

Inspiration.

We can get it from a great story or a great speech. A heartwarming moment or act.  Friends, family, or strangers. An anonymous one-liner or a well-known phrase.

It can come from the oddest places, the simplest things, a random encounter, or an everyday event.

Wherever it originates, when it hits us at the right time, the right moment, the right opportunity... it can be golden.

I was inspired today by a magazine article detailing advice from famous authors. It prompted me to think about my own writing aspirations. Their great tips and honest experiences were motivating and riveting... and stayed with me.

My joy moment today was getting charged up and inspired.  I'm rearing to go!  And excited to see where this new motivation leads me.

May we all get inspired... or become an inspiration, today!

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

No comments: