Saturday, October 2, 2010

Thriller Ride!

Thrillers!

I love scary movies. You wouldn't think so if you saw me in the theatre watching one. When I'm watching a really scary film, I'm wincing, jumping at every sound, covering my eyes, and squirming in my chair. My heart's beating fast, I'm nervous and scared out of my wits. And I love it! LOL. The really good scary films actually have me gasping out loud... and whimpering for my mommy, LOL. Even better!

There's also an extra bit of entertainment to my thriller ride... I usually attend these types of movies with a friend who is utterly scared of horror movies but continues to come with me. It's hilarious! He can barely stay in his chair and I swear he keeps his eyes closed for half the movie. He's worst than me. Big baby. LOL.

My joy moment today is my anticipation and expectation over checking out a new horror flick.

We'll see if it lives up to my squirming standards.

Hoping it's a thriller ride!

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

No comments: