Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sheep Count


I N S O M N I A!

Has plagued me two nights in a row. Geez! Not sure why. Well, maybe I do. The first time, I mistakenly had caffeine late in the day. Not good, as I seem to have the nervous system of a newborn. The second night, I think I was too amped-up after watching a crazy movie. Note to self, save the late night action-thrillers for the weekend.

Unlike hamburgers and fries or milk and cookies... lack of sleep and a busy week are not a good combo. But I digress. Must be the sleep deprivation talking... or I'm hungry. Most likely, both. LOL.

My joy moment today (tonight) is having some chamomile tea, fluffing up my pillow, and looking forward to (fingers crossed) getting a good night's sleep... Right after I watch Nightline.

Some habits are hard to break. Baaa Baaa Baaad girl, LOL.

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

No comments: