Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Saving Grace


Rainy evening. I was on the road driving home when all of a sudden a car stopped short ahead of me. Hard! On a slick road. I had to hit the breaks.

Wasn't even driving fast but there was nowhere to go! A car was on my left, accident flares and a merging lane were on the right, a car behind me. My car slowed but I could feel it skidding... nothing I could do. Gasped! Then... my car came to a stop. The car ahead had already started moving. Thankfully. Everything and everybody was okay. Shockingly.

Of course, I was pretty shaken. I've been rear ended on the freeway once before, not fun. Still have lingering issues because of it. Tonight's incident was close. Crazy close! Still amazed that several of us driving didn't end up in a tangle. It was a miracle. Truly.

My joy moment today was His saving grace. I have no doubt that's what it was.

And I'm so grateful for it... Big time!

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

No comments: