Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Mega Dreams


Mega Millions, the big multi-state lottery, has reached an incredible amount. Today's jackpot is the second biggest of all time... 355 million dollars.

Now, I'm not a regular lottery player but when it gets to the triple digits, I'm inclined to buy a ticket or two... or three. :-) Judging from the crazy lines at the convenience stores, I'm not the only one.

Yes, Ms. Girl has a bit of lotto fever. Sure, it's a billion, gajillion-to-one odds that I would hit, but a girl can Mega dream, can't she?! LOL.

My fam and I couldn't help fantasizing about it and sharing wild "what if" stories about hitting "the big one." Those fun, crazy and amazing Mega dreams were my joy moments for today.

And the winning numbers are...

Stay tuned!  :-)

Ms. Girl

No comments: