Saturday, January 8, 2011

Cool Outlet


Checked out a brand new outlet mall today.  It was very cool... literally and figuratively.

It was a beautiful (and huge) outdoor mall with an array of popular stores... and post-holiday discounts galore. Come to Mama!

The place was packed. Even the chilly temperatures (about 17 degrees!) didn't keep retail happy customers away. Hoards of bundled-up shoppers migrated from store to store, relishing the warm indoors and the hot sales. It's amazing what people will do for a 70 percent discount, LOL. I managed to make it halfway through the mall before finally calling it a day to save my fingers and tootsies from frostbite. I had to be sensible... I'll need them when I go back for part two!

My joy moment today was my shopping jaunt at a "cool" new spot.

Retail therapy really is therapeutic!  LOL.

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

No comments: